Updated May 28, 2021
In Order To Serve You Safely
- Masks optional for patients per CDC recommendations.
- Masks mandatory for staff when interacting with patients within 6 ft.
- Please leave friends and family members without appointments in the car (unless they are a caregiver or a minor child).
- Please wash or sanitize hands upon entering the clinic.
- Please confirm you meet the requirements of the patient screening policy below.
Patient Screening Policy
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you had a fever of 100.4F or greater, cough, chills, sore throat, headache or shortness of breath in the past 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
If you have any questions, please reach out to our office at 865-524-1234 for more information.