Enjoy this ChiroThin-approved delicious meal!
- Vegetable broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in large baking pan, roast in oven for 12 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable broth, and add the zucchini, garlic, and remaining salt and pepper and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add to the baking pan with chicken, squeeze lemon over top and toss.
- Enjoy by itself, or use it to top a salad for some extra greens!