Check out this tasty recipe from our friends at ChiroThin!
- 4 oz. whitefish
- 4 oz. asparagus
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp. oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Place asparagus spears on foil lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice and oregano and pour over fish.
- Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Bake 10 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes.