In the mood for some tasty and filling Asian food without loading up on calories? Try this recipe! Just one of many delicious things you can eat while on the ChiroThin weight loss program we offer in the office.
- 4 oz. chicken, cut into chunks
- black pepper
- 1 orange, cut in 4 pieces
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger root (peeled and minced)
- juice of half lemon
- Preheat pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Squeeze juice of orange quarters over chicken.
- Peel and separate orange into sections.
- Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice and basil.
- Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes