Still don’t feel 100 percent from an old sports injury?
Need to build strength and mobility after a surgery?
Regardless of your age or level of physical fitness, physical therapy is an effective solution for a variety of conditions that require physical rehabilitation. Our physical therapy staff is trained to help you rehabilitate and rise to new physical challenges by meeting your optimal health and recovery goals after an injury or surgical procedure.
Don’t accept pain and limitations on your mobility from an old injury or suffering from a slow recovery after surgery. Our medical team comes from a variety of sports and occupational backgrounds, which means we have the combined medical knowledge to help you achieve your ideal health and active lifestyle outcomes. You don’t have to live forever with your sports injury, despite the fact you’ve always felt like you’ll never get rid of the issue. There are ways that can better your outcome without the worry that you may feel worse.
Some of our physical therapy services include:
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation Medicine
- Post-Operative Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Strength and Conditioning
- Prenatal & Postpartum Care
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation
- Flexibility Training
- Fitness Plans and Education
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Manual Therapy
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Injury Prevention Training
- Gait and Balance Training
- Cold Laser
- Outside Referrals